Once upon a time, I lived in another land and ate crepes with nutella, bagettes, and pastries all day every day and gained probably 15-20 pounds. I also met a really cool girl named Chelsea Lockhart, and we became great friends and had loads of fun together. Without her, I literally would not have survived, and might have learned a bit of the language instead of relying on her to speak and translate for me. I was 18 and stupid, what can I say?
Anyway, I learned recently that her brother and his wife are hoping to adopt a baby. My heart goes out to anyone who struggles with infertility. Josh and Julie just kept bouncing around in my head, so I came up with a solution. Since I can't give them a baby, and I most definitely won't give them Miles, I thought I'd help spread the word.
This is their button. I'm putting it on our blog. I don't know how much it will help them, but I hope it does.
You can help too. You've been there-- one way or another-- even if it's the opposite direction. If you haven't experienced infertility, you know the great joy of being blessed with a child of your own, and I know you can imagine the pain of the flip-side.
I don't know how many millions of couples are trying to adopt a baby... I only know that Josh and Julie are, and I want to help them get the word out. So, if you feel like helping in a small way, put their button on your blog too. Go here for the information.
Good luck, Josh and Julie. I hope you get a baby soon.
Anyway, I learned recently that her brother and his wife are hoping to adopt a baby. My heart goes out to anyone who struggles with infertility. Josh and Julie just kept bouncing around in my head, so I came up with a solution. Since I can't give them a baby, and I most definitely won't give them Miles, I thought I'd help spread the word.
This is their button. I'm putting it on our blog. I don't know how much it will help them, but I hope it does.You can help too. You've been there-- one way or another-- even if it's the opposite direction. If you haven't experienced infertility, you know the great joy of being blessed with a child of your own, and I know you can imagine the pain of the flip-side.
I don't know how many millions of couples are trying to adopt a baby... I only know that Josh and Julie are, and I want to help them get the word out. So, if you feel like helping in a small way, put their button on your blog too. Go here for the information.
Good luck, Josh and Julie. I hope you get a baby soon.
3 comments:
My heart totally goes out to those who experience this trial. I think the only thing that would help me through that would be knowing what we know-that families can last forever and that the blessing of having children of your own is possible after this life on this earth. I hope they get their baby soon!
You are simply the most amazing friend ever. I hope they get a baby soon too. Josh is just the best person I know, one of my favorites, in fact. They will be amazing parents.
Thank you for posting this.
And thanks for your really long comment. It made my day.
Oh and P.S., try more like 20-25lbs for this gal. (Worth every bite of nutella and banana crepes).
Thanks so much Ashley! You are the greatest. Consider this a fart directly to you, rather than your general direction. We will keep you posted on the happenings!
Post a Comment