Friday, May 14, 2010

Summer

Today is a great and special day. Today, Dave said sayonara to his first year of school and work at WSU's MHPA program. He finished his semester a week and a half ago, but he's still been dragging his butt to work everyday. But not tomorrow.... not ever again until school starts up! Now he just has to drag his butt to his internship at a hospital around here, which he is much more excited about.

Ah, freedom.


So happy. Let the summer begin.


Speaking of summer, since it's been warmer, Miles wants to be outside all the time. He just opens and closes our sliding door-- over and over and over. Then when I tell him it's time to come in he runs away from me and climbs up on one of our chairs and sits back and relaxes like it's such a treat.

Our lease is up, and to keep up with the DAM way, we'll be moving again! This will make 6 times in not quite 5 years, and 4 times in 2 years. It's so much fun, I can't even stand it.

I will miss our view:
Life goes on.

2 comments:

xaque said...

I wish I had freedom. Funny, today I saw Family Feud and the family was the Lawsons and believe it or not, the head of the family was named Dave! The only answer he gave was wrong...figures. :)

Have fun relaxing. You moving to NYC now?

Jessica said...

Boo. (On moving, not the freedom part.)