The truth is... Miles has never had a chicken nugget. Or a hot dog. Or chili cheese fries. The truth is, he had his first granola bar just a few weeks ago-- with chocolate chips. For dinner. (Cue gasping guffaws because I actually did feed him a granola bar for dinner. Don't gasp because it was a granola bar for dinner, gasp because I actually broke down and did it. And we all survived. I guess I'm growing up and slowly becoming less anal/OCD.) Pizza is about as far as it goes for junky/fast food when it comes to Miles. That's right-- read it and weep. Give your condolences to Dave. And Miles, I guess-- if you think chicken nuggets and hot dogs are all that great.
We're packing up, though, so the fridge and food are bare and I plan on packing up my whole kitchen today and tonight. We may just have to eat some chicken nuggets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Would love to know your secret. What does little Miles eat? Jude used to be such a good eater. Was eating tofu, avacados, and wheat germ like a champ until about a year old. I was very proud of myself for him rarely ever having sugar. Then he ate like one cookie and it's all been down hill from there. Not that he eats cookies all the time, but he would totally prefer to if he got to choose. Lately he just doesn't eat much because he refuses to ever eat what we have for dinner. It doesn't seem to bother him to not eat though...which in turn bothers me so I give in and give him chicken nuggets.
See now, that's the problem. While he doesn't eat a lot of junk, I don't do a great job making sure he gets everything he needs or whatever. I just try to make sure he gets fruits and vegetables every day, but he doesn't get much meat because I don't cook much meat. And he doesn't drink milk, but eats yogurt and cheese like they're going out of style. A baked yam is quite often, and the only green vegetable he'll eat is peas. He'll really eat whatever I make for him (unless he really doesn't like it) so long as he's not sick. When he's sick he eats like crap. Not crap as in poo. At least chicken nuggets aren't poo.
Post a Comment