And every single one is of Miles. It's just something you'll have to live with.
We have a play gym thing really close to our place. When I say really close, I mean really close. Miles thinks it's the greatest thing ever. As he should. When we first got here he wanted to play out there every second of every day and get eaten alive by mosquitoes. Any time we come back from an outing I have to explain to him before we get out of the car that we can't play right at that moment. Every time we leave he says, "Bye, slide!" So, it's good-- for however long the weather lasts around here.



Most of all, though, the kid loves the dirt.



Since Miles could be content to play in the dirt for 1 million hours, the following promptly ensues when it's time to go inside:











2 comments:
Your blog is so hilarious I love it haha! You are quite the photographer, hope ya don't mind if I add you to mine :)
You are such a good photographer! Love your blog. Let's get these 2 year olds together soon before the weather turns freezing.
Post a Comment