And then the snow never goes away. So you swear AND play. It's great.
This week was Spring Break for Dave. We took a quick trip to Denver and it was great. When we left it was all snow and now it's melting away, hopefully to never return for many a month. Good thing I took Miles out to play last week. He loves it. Today I asked him what he wanted to do and he said, "Play snow!"
So, here's to you, Snow. I'm so tired of you, but we had some decent to good times shoveling and playing. Don't come knockin' on my door for another 7 months minimum. It will, I know. Whatever.
At least Miles loves you, Snow:



Or maybe he's just so happy to be outside?

A sand toy buried under the snow. One nice thing about where we live is there are lots of communal toys. I don't know who buys them, but I don't, so yippee.

Concentration, concentration is the game...


Lately Miles has been saying "mom" a lot. But it's more like "Mom? Mom mom? Mom mom mom? Mom?" And I say "What? What what? What what what? What?" or "Miles? Miles Miles? Miles Miles Miles? Miles?" and we never get any further. He's saying a series of "mom?" in the two above pictures.

Have a seat.


A bird or something flew by.


I really hope that's the last time I take Miles out to play in the snow. Knock on wood! I did. Did you?
No comments:
Post a Comment