Miles was Buzz Lightyear for Halloween. He was actually a bit disappointed that we just made him wear his hooded towel as his costume. But then we found the green pumpkin, told him it matched and he was totally on board. What can I say? We are cheap. We took him trick or treating and he thoroughly enjoyed himself. Dave told him we'd go to 10 houses so he was keeping track all along the way and was fully satisfied after we hit 10. Check him out:






My birthday was the day before Halloween, just like every year. I'm 26. I feel young still. I am young still, in fact. It was a great birthday that's going to keep on giving when Dave takes me to see Les Miserables in December! Woo hoo! Happy Birthday to me.
2 comments:
Sorry if you came to our place and we didn't answer, I forgot to put a sign on the door about our broken doorbell. Glad Miles had fun!
Shut Up!!! My birthday is in two days and that means I am TEN FREAKING YEARS OLDER THAN YOU!!! That is nuts...thanks for making me feel so old and happy birthday to you:)
Post a Comment