Monday, July 9, 2012

Something we did

We went down to Galveston a while back to check it out.  We didn't know anything about the town or have specific plans... it's an interesting and weird city.  What i saw of it anyway.  The beach was beyond crowded and there wasn't a parking spot to be had.  We went to Seawolf Park where there was a war submarine and a war ship to tour.

"Yes, I sleep over the torpedo..."


So claustrophobic and squeeze-y and gauge-y and knob-y in there.  I can't believe they had to be down there for so many days at a time with no fresh air or laundry and subsequently very dirty air.


At least they had on of these, though.




The tube for the torpedoes.




It was my and Miles' first time in a submarine.  Pretty groovy!


The guys on the ship had way bigger door way thingies...



I think Miles liked the ship better because he was in button pushing, lever moving heaven.






Fun time had by all. Next time we'll check out the beach.

No comments: