Miles started soccer. I feel like a legit parent now. Like soccer is some kind of parenting rite of passage. How is this happening to me? Already? Anyway, here he is before his first practice:

And below at his first game. I love how timid and scared he looks. So Miles. Even though he's not aggressive and slightly uncoordinated, I'm proud to say he's definitely not the worst! I hope he's having fun. Sure is funny to watch.



He got to be goalie the last quarter:
Receiving coaching.
He started out doing a good job keeping his eye on the ball and being ready:


But then he got kind of bored, I guess.
Here's a video of the awesome action:












2 comments:
The first season of soccer is the best! It is so hilarious to watch. Welcome to being legit...now there is no turning back!
I spy Benjamin Weight! Jason's best friends with Rob. Do you know them? You should! They are so, so nice and really cool! What a small world Mormon Land is!
Post a Comment