Miles. I don't even know what to say about him these days. He's growing and changing so much. Using a strong "yuh" in place of "you."
"How are yuh?"
"I want to be by yuh."
"It's taking you a long time because I'm buggin' yuh."
Pulling out some serious attitude, strong will, know-it-all-ness that is so illogical it is painful, and talking back at times. Like he finally decided he's tired of getting bossed around or something. Psh. Still the laughing-est kid I ever knew. Still nuts about music. Still my best buddy, but sometimes I have to sit down and look at his sweet little face... the way it lights up when he's happy, which is practically all of the time, and do my best to absorb these days that will be gone all too fast.
Illogical know-it-all or not, talking back or not... he won't always put his underwear on backwards.
(Onslaught of mosquitoes, no?)
(Onslaught of mosquitoes, no?)

1 comment:
I love Miles underwear on backwards! The best!
Post a Comment