We had a good Halloween this year! We couldn't quite pull off putting Miles in a hooded towel for a costume like last year, but it's all good because he looked pretty awesome in his astronaut costume. Dave and I were rockets. Or at least we tried to be. I got the idea a couple hours before the ward trunk-or-treat and did my best with what cardstock we had on hand. Booyah.
Halloween #1: Ward trunk-or-treat:


Rocket. Like I said.
Miles himself participating in some of the games they had. Bowling with some empty 2 liter bottles and an old soccer ball was by far Miles' favorite game.




After he made his rounds and played his games he got down to his underwear and muscle shirt to hang out and eat candy in our car. The car is easily still one of his favorite places to be.
Halloween # 2: The real deal. I'm sorry, I just couldn't pick one of these four pictures:



First door. At the trunk-or-treat I explained to Miles that he needed to say "trick-or-treat" and "thank you" but he would say, "Please can I have some candy?" So I'm not sure what he said at all these doorsteps, but I would ask him after if he said thank you and if he didn't he would run back and tell the person thank you until he was positive they heard him.
One astronaut. Two rockets.
Dave, taking off.
Miles was totally diggin' trick-or-treating. In fact, I've never seen him be so assertive and/or fearless in his life. He was pretty much all business-- house to house. Like so:


This is Miles' little BFF, Madison. I don't know if he is her BFF, but she is his. He told me so.




That's Dave saying, "Happy Halloween!"























No comments:
Post a Comment