I realize that this is way too many pictures of a t-ball game. But Miles is so funny/annoying to watch play sports with his little distinct personality. Dave keeps saying we need to get him a chess board and every single time I think he says "chest board." Anyway, Miles will get more comfortable as the season goes on, but here he is at his very first t-ball game. Pretty irresistible.

Everyone hustles and bustles on or off the field while Miles practices being a statue.
I love how he moves off the base for the incoming runner:


So Miles...
Really examining that kid...


Look at that boy RUN!

Pretty sure the helmet bugs him...
Whoops! Forgot to run to 3rd!
Instruction from dad.
This next group of pictures was taken over the course of about a minute while Miles was sitting with his teammates on the side line. There is no better representation of how Miles just WATCHES everyone and everything around him.
If he changed his facial expression or moved, he may have missed something. So, good thing he didn't. Oh, Miles. We love you.
P.S. It was like 80 degrees at this game. I don't LOVE sweating in December, but whatever.
P.S. It was like 80 degrees at this game. I don't LOVE sweating in December, but whatever.




















No comments:
Post a Comment