Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Cheer

For just about all of December, it's been hard to feel like it's Christmastime.  Aside from a cool day here or there, it's been warm here in Houston.  Although I grew up in sunny Southern California, I've been in cold climates the last 7 Christmases.  So taking Miles out for a bike ride in a tank top, shorts and flip flops, sweating at a December t-ball game and feeling like anything 70 or below is pants weather is just weird.  

I have wrapped presents under our tiny 3 foot Christmas tree now, though.  And that sure makes it feel like Christmas inside, even though it doesn't feel like it outside.


I took Miles to the mall a while back and he was too scared to go talk to Santa.
This is as close as he got.

I asked for a smile and this is what I got:
Attractive.

And if these pictures don't bring you some Christmas cheer...



Ok, how about these:


Merry Christmas!

No comments: