I went to UT a few weekends ago to attend my Uncle's funeral. Turns out, it really is winter, and there still are magnificent mountains on this beautiful earth. My sister went out for a walk on a bright, sunny morning. I could hardly see a thing, it was so bright.









I took these extra shots from the airplane because I forgot to bring a book or anything to entertain myself on my flights. Then I bought "Life of Pi" for my 2.5 hour layover in Vegas and haven't touched it since I got home. I should have just people watched and been bored and saved the money. Dang. Also, I took these shots because I thought Mr. Colorado Rockies loving Dave would like to see some mountains. They aren't the Rockies, but they ain't flat, either. At least Houston has lots and lots of trees. And vegetation. Thank you, Houston.































No comments:
Post a Comment