Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Bike Ride

This bike ride was back on February 19th.  When I finally got to look at the pictures from it on this here computer, I just smiled at the memory.  That's why there are so many pictures.  It was just such a happy day.  Miles is the best, happiest little kid in the world and I don't want to forget it. 





Anytime we go on a bike ride or walk or anything, this little pile of "white rocks" is always a destination:





Goober:












Decided he didn't want the pads after all.


Always ready to ring that bell.



Hi, from me.





































Bike riding, goober-ing, singing and dancing.  Pretty much an A++ afternoon for Miles.

2 comments:

Emily Russon said...

I just wanted to comment because I know you'd think this is funny. I just found out about your mom's blog of recipes so I was looking through them. When I was reading through the instructions for her sugar cookies, it says, "Roll out and cut into shapes. Leave room between cookies as they puff up." And I kept thinking, why do you have to leave the room? Do you leave the room after you cut them so they can rise, like bread dough? Does "puff up" mean that I'm going to puff up from eating them all? I was soooo confused. I get it now. I'm tired.

Isn't that funny? I know you think so.

Emily said...

That comment was from me.