So I've only posted one other time about the Children's Museum. I'm so far behind on pictures right now, when I saw this was what was next I was kind of dragging my... fingers (get it? Like feet, but fingers because that's what I use when I do anything on the computer. Soooooooooooooooooo funny. Sorry your can't hear the super thick sarcasm. Imagine it.) to go through them and put them up here. But when it comes down to it, folks, I'm so glad I've kept this blog. I may not care about this Children's Museum trip back in February right now, but someday I'm going to look back at it and be glad it's here. So that's that.
Molecule building. Reminds me of college.
I love the concentration/exerting effort mouth and double chin. Too cute.
I can't remember what he built, but it is legitimate.
Viola. As in "Voila," but Viola. Maybe I'll tell you the story someday.
Gotta love awesome winter weather! Shorts and t-shirt in February.



He promised he wouldn't soak himself... fat chance, buddy.
Shopping, shopping, shopping. Always such a blast.



I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S GOING TO SCHOOL SO SOON.














No comments:
Post a Comment