All these pictures are from September, but they prove we didn't die after Miles started school. It's all random, but it's life.
Getting smoothies on Labor Day. Exciting:
Thumbs up for Pomegranate. He's my boy.
This is completely irrelevant and worthless information but it reminds me of my life right now. About an hour of my day is spent stationary, parked in our car. I take my journal and scriptures so I have something to do other than fry. Rather, something to do while I fry. Come on, cooler weather! GET HERE.
But apparently, I'm still super happy.
Miles in the tub:
He put those bubbles on his nose.
One day we had to leave in a hurry to go get Dave from work and since Miles strips the second he gets in the door from school, I just told him to get in the car in his underwear. We would only be in the car anyway. Dave wound up needing to make a quick store run so Miles and I hung out in the parking lot, but only one of us was wearing nothing but undies.
And this, ladies and gents, is from a blustery, rainy 81 degree day in Houston:
I actually had my heater up to 79. Acclimation in its truest form!
Until next time.












No comments:
Post a Comment