Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hapuna

There was the threat of rain every day we were in Hawaii but, thankfully, it never made it to the beach and we were still able to have loads of fun.  I don't have a ton of pictures of our beach-y adventures because I was too busy beaching.  We also went snorkeling and to Dave's delight, he didn't get eaten by a shark after all!  I got stuck on some rocks in shallow water though and that was creepy and I was all huffy at Dave for abandoning me (or so I thought... turns out twas not so and I was just being overly dramatic.  Whaaat?)  and not raising the water with his Harry Potter wand, etc.  We survived.  And we saw a big ol sea turtle!  And lots of fish.  It was fun.

We went boogie boarding at Hapuna Beach.  The waves were great and it was super fun and I only lost my top ONCE.

I was so very pleasantly pleased to find that Dave and I still get along as well as we ever did, if not better when we get to spend some time together!  Whew!  It wasn't like, "Sooooo....  what's up, man?"  No, sir.  Laughs and jokes and good times.  Amazing.

In typical Dave fashion, he pushed his fun to the limit and boogie boarded until his arms were raw.  Fun times!

No comments: