Sunday, June 8, 2014

Tramps and Cousins

Also way back in March, Miles and I made a surprise trip up to the Inland Northwest.  My parents were due back from their mission, and I decided there was no way I was missing their return and that it would be super fun to surprise everybody!  So we did just that.  I pulled Miles out of school for a whole week and it was super.

He was in freakin' heaven being around cousins and all their trampolines.  He got to play on the trampoline at each one of my three siblings' houses who live up there.  Three sets of cousins, three trampolines.  Miles was down with that.




































It was so nice to see him having so much fun with his cousins and it made me feel bad for him and our big city life.  No yard, no neighbor friends, no cousins, no trampolines.  But, he's a happy kid, and we make do with what we've got.  And we are thankful for what we've got!

No comments: