Waaaaaaaaay back on Mother's Day, Miles and Dave made some paper link chain decorations for me. On one of the chains, they wrote things they like and/or love about me on the inside and outside of each link. I literally just took it down like a week ago, and only because Miles begged me to. He was tired of it being up and is chomping at the bit to decorate for Christmas. So it had to go. But I couldn't bring myself to throw it away! Just so you know, I LOVE throwing stuff away. I've moved enough to know what is truly valuable enough to stay out of the trash and I know I'll still have to throw a bunch of stuff away if we are ever lucky enough to move out of here. Anyway, I'm not keeping a paper link chain forever, but I want to remember it forever so I'm writing their notes down here. Done and done.
Dave wrote (not in any particular order):
-Stylish
-Hugs
-Nurturing
-Laugh and smile
-My best friend
-Love and support
-Open heart
-Kisses
-Healthy
-Family values
-Sense of humor
-Beauty
-I love that you're my wife!
-Testimony
-Eyes
Miles wrote (not in any particular order):
-Love!
-I love that you're my mom!
-She makes me happy.
-Best friend.
-I like that you take care of me.
-You let me take off school yesterday.
-You play with me.
-Kisses!
No wonder I wanted to leave it up forever and ever! Wowzers! Those are some good boys I've got. Thanks for loving me, guys.
Thursday, November 13, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment