Monday, February 23, 2015

Zoo Days

Even though Miles' life is ruled by elementary school, we still make it to the zoo every now and again.  He loves it.  It's been done again and again.  There are loads of pictures of it up here, but it's what we do.  So redundancy is the order of the day!

I always text Dave pictures of any mating I may see.  I know it will make him laugh and/or smile because he's immature.  Let's face it: so am I.  Sorry.



This is so Miles.  He's such a scaredy pants.  He got that far on the giraffe, looked like he was going to start shaking like a leaf and told me, "Hurry, take the picture."  Haha.

 There was a new exhibit called "The Scoop on Poop."  It was very interesting and pretty funny.

 How apropos that Miles got pooped on not long after we were in that exhibit!  He thought it was hilarious.  I thought it was equal parts funny and gross.  If it was me that got pooped on, I would have just been all kinds of grossed out and probably super annoyed.  I wish I was more like a kid! 

Miles wanted me to take his picture all over the place...

 Not angry, just making that face for whatever reason.


And that's another time or two at the zoo, folks.

No comments: