Here's a bunch of random photos of life from October 2015:
School project.
Miles still loves donuts as much as ever. Shipley never really did it for me, though. I'm Le Donut, through and through.
Trying, and failing to touch my nose with my tongue.
Astros game!
If my memory serves me right, this may have been the best and worst game we ever went to... I think it's the one where they could have beat the Royals to win that series and make it further in the playoffs, but the Royals rallied and won. But it was a super fun game with a lot of scoring and home runs. Pretty sure we pulled Miles out of school for that one!
My birthday flan from Hugo's. This picture seriously puts me in mourning. I don't miss Houston at all, but I really, really, really miss all my favorite food!





No comments:
Post a Comment