Can I just say, I love Miles and his wonderful Halloween costume requests. They are always minimal work and money (which is super important because Halloween ain't my fave, and I'd probably want to claw my eyes out if I had to be sewing elaborate Halloween costumes), and usually pretty great. For example, check out these Halloweens past, past, past, past, past. past. Halloween 2015, though, will likely never be topped. Miles was the one and only: Captain Underpants.
You should have SEEN how folks at our ward's trunk or treat reacted! It was pretty funny. All the kids knew, without a doubt, that Miles was Captain Underpants. It was pretty great.
I had him wear two pairs of underwear for extra coverage. :)

The day or night before Halloween we had some good ol' Houston torrential rains and things got pretty flooded in the early hours of the morning on Halloween. These pictures are taken from our bedroom window, and are of the street that was right outside our Houston place (man alive, I do not miss it!).
Thankfully, none of that water made it into our townhouse thing we lived in.
AND, things dried up enough for trick or treating that Halloween evening.


Miles got loads and loads of "best costume I've ever seen" all evening long.
Obviously couldn't be Captain Underpants at school, so he opted for a baseball player:
Nothing I couldn't make happen with an Astros shirt he had, some high socks and some size 3T pants! See? Best costume requests ever.








No comments:
Post a Comment