Saturday, September 26, 2009

Old Fart






That's right. It was Dave's birthday yesterday. He's 26. He feels old. Silly man.

This is the awesome cake I made for Dave. His favorite: rainbow chip. What? You can't tell what it's supposed to be? What? It looks like a crappy failed attempt at a two layer cake? Open your eyes! It's supposed to be the grand canyon.

Or a T. Or a Y. You pick! Isn't that fun? Dave thought so. Happy birthday, Dave. You are the best. We love you.

3 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Rainbow Chip is my favorite too (our wedding cake, that we didn't serve was rainbow chip, we saved it for our one year, ha)!! man you are OLD! well then I guess I am too! Happy Late Birthday Dave!

Megan said...

You make me laugh out loud in hysteria quite often. Thank you.

xaque said...

happy birfday.