Other than that, Miles is just a 14 month old non walking delightful boy. He doesn't talk, but he signs "more" for anything and everything he wants. Lately, when I tell him "no" he looks at me and carefully signs "more." What, kid? You think if you ask I'm going to let you do it? Then he kind of grabs his face and does a frustrated yell when I tell him "no" again. So sweet.
I've got him to sign "please" and "thank you," but "more" is his definite front runner. He eats like a pig and asks for more until his belly is stretched so big and hard and I have to make him stop eating. Also loves Sesame Street-- Elmo in particular, and Blue's Clues. He sits on the couch like a fatty and holds onto the XBOX controller while watching TV. I'm pretty sure he gets dumb whenever I let him watch TV, but what can I say? One hour a day isn't so bad, right?
That's it for the Miles update. Here's a video... I was trying to get him reading his books, but he got uninterested/caught me. Better luck next time.
1 comment:
Zoey is also a non walking 14-almost 15-month old :) It's just not her thing haha. Oh, and sign language is the cutest aint it? I've taught Zoey a few things and when she wants something she goes down the list trying any and all of the signs to get her way, makes me laugh. Your story about more reminded me of that, what cuties these kids are ;)
Post a Comment