Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I hate our camera

I am no photographer, nor do I actually know anything about photography, but I do enjoy taking pictures. After having had full access to my dad's nice camera, and getting a million adorable pictures of Miles, I've been nothing but frustrated with our crappy little digital camera since. That's all.

Miles-- looking pretty old.

He learned how to pose for pictures. Not really.

Whenever I put this hat on him, he leaves it on for hours at a time. Even if I had no reason to put it on him and we are inside and he is just playing, he plays in style.

Same with his hood. He has nice teeth, too. And although he looks like he was making some sort of devilish sound in the first two pictures of this bunch, he wasn't making any noise; he just gets pretty excited and cheesy for the camera.

This is what Miles looks like these days, as of a couple hours ago. I hate our camera and/or my lack of skills to take better pictures with it.

This was a rainbow right outside out place the other day. Purty.

That's all, folks.

No comments: