I don't know what Dave and I did to luck out with Miles. He amazes me all the time with his sweet-as-pie personality and his good boy-ness.
For example, when he wakes up in the morning, he is quiet as a little mouse-- just sits in his bed and waits for me or Dave to go get him.
I'm in the nursery these days, and I take Miles with me even though he's not old enough. Kids take his toys and he just finds another. I've never seen him take a toy from another kid or be a big, fat baby when his gets taken.
If he sees me cleaning some toys up, he comes and helps me-- it's so cute, although, I have to take partial credit. I've been teaching him to clean up for months and months and months.
For example, when he wakes up in the morning, he is quiet as a little mouse-- just sits in his bed and waits for me or Dave to go get him.
I'm in the nursery these days, and I take Miles with me even though he's not old enough. Kids take his toys and he just finds another. I've never seen him take a toy from another kid or be a big, fat baby when his gets taken.
If he sees me cleaning some toys up, he comes and helps me-- it's so cute, although, I have to take partial credit. I've been teaching him to clean up for months and months and months.
Then, recently, I think he was not letting me do what I wanted, so I put him in it just to see what he'd do.
2 comments:
haha-great post, as always. I hope Story is as cool as Miles.
Your lil one is oh-so-cute :-) glad to hear he's a good bebe.
Post a Comment