Friday, December 18, 2009

Every kid loves dolls, right?

What can I say? Miles likes dolls. And if he doesn't like them, he beats them in the face with tupperware. We'll see how that all pans out.

Also, Miles is a very regular pooper. It's a surprise if he doesn't poop right after every meal. My mom brought me to the realization that this will make for an easier time at potty training (please knock on wood), because he's predictable and I'll always know the good times to take him to the banjo. Well, why wait, right? Because he has NO idea what's going on. That's why. We sat him on the toilet today after his lunch and while he thought it was awesome and fun, it was uneventful and a little boring. But he's still cute.

2 comments:

CdA News Editor said...

...looks like someone wants a sibling.

jessica said...

Cute pics! I can't believe you have a blog and I didn't know about it! So are you going to respond to our invitaion or what? Don't be lame, please come...we are having roast...