Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day Five

The Zoo!

The San Diego Zoo is beautiful:









And has lots of animals:
If you ever think you have a big butt, think again.


This reminds me of Miles for the first 10 months of his life while he was immobile and just rolled around.






Reindeer don't live at the North Pole-- they live at the zoo!






Lazy bum.


Him too.


I spy... an elephant wiener.


He's watching you.


The ducks were Miles' favorite.


But he also liked the little pebbles...


...and all the railings.


Dave having a good ol' time.






Miles and I having a good ol' time.










Two peas in a pod, those two.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I have enjoyed all these updates. Did I miss something or did you get a new camera? Maybe you commented on that in a earlier post? Also, I really like the commentary on all the pictures. Very funny.