Speaking of "happy campers," here's a completely unrelated story. Right after Dave and I got married, we had a family reunion: camping. The morning we were going to head out, I was saying a prayer over breakfast and coincidentally prayed that we'd "all be happy campers." As soon as I heard the words come out of my mouth I lost it and we all laughed. Ha ha ha, the end.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
The perfect medicine
Speaking of "happy campers," here's a completely unrelated story. Right after Dave and I got married, we had a family reunion: camping. The morning we were going to head out, I was saying a prayer over breakfast and coincidentally prayed that we'd "all be happy campers." As soon as I heard the words come out of my mouth I lost it and we all laughed. Ha ha ha, the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ash, is that your sketching or Dave's? I'd love it if you started your art again. Stay tuned to read about my first craft ever.
Post a Comment