Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day Two

DISNEYLAND! The happiest and most crowded place on earth!

My poor mother. Miles is super attached to her and if she's in his line of sight, he must be held by her. He prefers her over anyone in the room, myself included. And it doesn't help that he is like a sac of potatoes when you hold him-- he doesn't help you hold him at all. He's just a limp lardo.

Where are they? Oh wait, there they are. Right there.

Miles looks pretty exhilarated.

This was a no nap day. Miles was wiped. Every time I saw a kid sleeping in their stroller, I would curse in my head that Miles wouldn't just CLOSE HIS PRETTY LITTLE EYES. Stinker.



Even though he didn't get a nap, he was pretty darn good and cute. It was a magical day.

1 comment:

jessica said...

I can't believe you just called your kid lardo...you are funny!