Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Independence Day Celebrations: Part Two

We got together with my family for s'mores and fireworks at the lake. It was a great time had by all.









Mmm mmm good.


























While it was a beautiful day at the lake, I don't think it broke 70, so I was glad to have that fire to keep my feet warm...


and to give Dave something to look at.


On the boat, heading out to claim our spot.


Ay ay captain!


Miles didn't want me holding on to him at all, the little stinker.


Nothing in the world better than Grandma. Miles is so infatuated with Grandmas that when he sees a little old lady at Walmart or a grey haired woman at any place or any time he smiles and points them out to me, "Mawmow." And if he gets the chance, he flirts with his new found Grandma.




The fireworks were sub par, I thought, but it was still a great Independence Day celebration.

No comments: