Wednesday, July 21, 2010

More Birday

Well, we gave Miles a birthday party on the Saturday after his birthday just like I told him all week. I wish we would have just celebrated his birthday on his birthday because he was the best that day. He was kind of a whiner on Saturday morning, but it was such a fun filled day it all worked out in the end.

The best gift he got was arguably all the balloons:














Miles got spoiled and he really is enjoying all his new stuff, and I'm really enjoying him playing by himself for long periods of time. Thanks to everyone!

No party is complete without a day at the lake, right?
Miles was not afraid of the water at all. Putting his feet in wasn't good enough-- he kept scooting his butt off the tube and into the water...


He totally loved it. He got all the way in and swam with us and never even acted like the water was cold. Good ol' Miles.


Singing "Happy Birthday." I looked down to fiddle with my camera settings and looked back up and Miles had blown out the candles in the middle of the song.


We lit them again so I could see his excellent blowing skills.

So, it was a fun week long birthday, Miles. You're the best. See you next year.

No comments: