We just got back yesterday from our "Awesome Lawson" family reunion in Breckenridge, CO. It was beautiful in the Rockies and it was great to spend time with Dave's family.
Too bad a handful of the fam got sick-- Dave included.
Now Miles included.
I was supposed to watch my sister's kids today, like every other Monday, and I went to her house to do just that. On the way there, Miles would cry out of no where like he got hurt or something and I didn't really know what his deal was, but I found out. As soon as we got to her house and I got him out of the car, he threw up for the first time in his sweet little life. I was holding him so I let him puke in my hand and he put his hand up too like he was going to help me. So sweet.
Too bad a handful of the fam got sick-- Dave included.
Now Miles included.
I was supposed to watch my sister's kids today, like every other Monday, and I went to her house to do just that. On the way there, Miles would cry out of no where like he got hurt or something and I didn't really know what his deal was, but I found out. As soon as we got to her house and I got him out of the car, he threw up for the first time in his sweet little life. I was holding him so I let him puke in my hand and he put his hand up too like he was going to help me. So sweet.
Miles, I can't thank you enough for throwing up at the best possible location and moment. Thank you so much for not throwing up on the plane yesterday, or any time in the car, or in the middle of the night in your bed. Keep up the good work. Get better. Don't jinx me and puke all night tonight because I wrote this. Love, Mom.
1 comment:
Gosh I hate puke so much. Jude threw up in the car last summer because we were driving around some windy roads. I totally did the hand thing as well. It was amazingly disgusting. I hope the little guy feels better soon!
Post a Comment