First, I have to tell you that I have good news. By way of background, Dave's dad has always called Walmart "wal star mart" because of the star that used to be in between the "wal" and the "mart" in their logo as you see above. You may have noticed that Walmart changed their logo. To this:
Yes, "Wal star mart" became "Walmart asterisk." One day, I was reading a Walmart ad in a magazine and I saw some asterisks so I veered on down to the bottom of the page and the fine print. Guess what I learned? The asterisk looking thing at the end of "Walmart" is actually called a "Spark." The "Spark" design is copyrighted by Walmart himself. So, thanks to me and my asterisk noticing, fine print reading, Walmart has now evolved into its proper title of "Walmart Spark." Feel free to join in on that one. It's real fun. Or you could just call it "Hell" like I often do.Moving on, I think Miles might be a drummer some day. He loves music and must always have it on in the car. The other night, on our way home from Walmart Spark, one of Miles' favorite tunes finally came on after he said "no" to all the others we played trying to appease his musical wants. It was like we gave him a present. He drummed with his strong "T" sound and sang along with the ooooos and Dave and I laughed. This was the song:
Are we bad parents? Deep down inside, I know Dave is proud that his boy likes it.
No comments:
Post a Comment