Thursday, August 5, 2010

We're all twisted

Good Morning.
Here's a little tid bit about Miles. When he wakes up, whether it be in the morning or after a nap, he never calls for anyone to come get him. He never cries. He just hangs out in his bed and waits for us to come get him. We could literally leave him in there for hours. Sometimes it sounds like he's having a good ol' time with his imaginary friends... just talking and squealing away. Other times, I open his door slowly and quietly thinking he's still asleep and he's just sitting there or laying there rubbing his blanket with his finger and sucking his tongue in silence.

When I walked in this morning and found him all twisted and uncomfortable, I just laughed. Maybe he'll be a really awful teenager....

1 comment:

Tasha said...

That is such a cute picture. What a good boy!!