Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Miles the bookworm

Miles has always been a big fan of books. He could read them for hours. In fact, maybe about a week ago, after we ate our mid morning breakfast I was sitting right here at the computer and Miles came over to my arm, hugged it while saying "squeeeeeeze," gave me a kiss, said "bye mom" and went up stairs to his room, closed the door and I didn't hear a word from him for at least an hour. I bet he read some books.

Anyway, a few mornings ago Miles was reading on the couch and I realized that I should snap a picture or two to remember Miles and his adorable love for books. He's almost 2 1/2. My, how time flies.



Too cute of a face.

Too cute of a mouth. I just want to snuggle up to it and kiss it.

So serious.


So Miles.

1 comment:

mike and chelsea said...

pretty cute. you should check your local united way to see if they have the dolly parton program that gives kids free books. they have it here and it's amazing. you just sign up, and once a month, alex gets a brand new, fancy book in the mail. mahvelous, because kid books are surprisingly expensive.

same goes to you. i like reading your updates because i like you too.

alex is growing like a weed. a cute weed. but still. a weed. he's currently wearing 9-12 mo. we are pretty set for stuff. he is the first grandbaby on my side, so my mom likes to buy him things. now we are just saving up for a new carseat, since he will outgrow current carseat in a few pounds. slow down alex.

heart you, friend.