Sunday, April 3, 2011

Wood chips

I'm so happy to report that my joy in motherhood has returned to me. It didn't take long at all and I'm grateful for that. Dave has been around more and I'm not sleeping in the same room as Miles like I did for 10 or 11 days in AZ. So, pardon the way too many pictures of Miles playing with wood chippy things at the park in CO. I just love the kid and that he would play with wood chips for hours.











A couple videos:

Wild from DAM FAM on Vimeo.



Baby swing from DAM FAM on Vimeo.

I think we intended to cut this video shorter, but I forgot before I uploaded it. Watch the whole thing if you want, but you really only need to see the swing part at the beginning. And even then, you don't need to see it, so do whatever you want, and I'll catch you later.

No comments: