Dave Ash Miles
A Persian Cat?? Or long haired cat? My cat back in Utah has fir just like this. I could be totally off though...
it's totally a sabre tooth bunny!
dead cat or a fur coat for a child. or dave's beard, which has been confused all along because rather that growing on his face all these years, it decided to grow on the sidewalk.
And I just ate. Haha this is that cat we heard about? Eww...So good to see you 3- I am glad we reconnected and hope you have a fabulous rest of your time in Oregon. ~klint, kristi and mason
I don't know, but it sure looks disgusting!
Maggie, my two year old, said it's a chipmunk! Guess we don't see much other than chipmunks around here!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
A Persian Cat?? Or long haired cat? My cat back in Utah has fir just like this. I could be totally off though...
it's totally a sabre tooth bunny!
dead cat or a fur coat for a child. or dave's beard, which has been confused all along because rather that growing on his face all these years, it decided to grow on the sidewalk.
And I just ate. Haha this is that cat we heard about? Eww...
So good to see you 3- I am glad we reconnected and hope you have a fabulous rest of your time in Oregon.
~klint, kristi and mason
I don't know, but it sure looks disgusting!
Maggie, my two year old, said it's a chipmunk! Guess we don't see much other than chipmunks around here!
Post a Comment