Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Times

I'm at my parents house for a bit and came across a picture of Dave on slideshow screen saver and couldn't resist. Dave often gets told how young he looks. Well, in case you were wondering, he has actually aged since we got married. Check out 14 year old looking Dave back in the summer of 2005:
Here are some fun facts about Dave at this time in his life:

  • Home from his mission for 9 months before we got hitched.
  • 21 years old.
  • Was single (aka not married, but still dating other girls or me/engaged to me) at school for 1.5 semesters.
Yowza!

We joke that his making the decision to get married as being the only big decision he has made without getting paralyzed from his over analyzation skillz. So far, so good!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

That is awesome. I just came across some pictures of Brian and I when we were dating and I just had to laugh. He looked about 14 too. And had hair. Funny where life takes us.