About a week ago, Dave was off gallivanting in Arkansas for work. He went to the Walmart Spark headquarters and found out that they have tiny business cards and smaller than standard toilet paper! Crazy, right? Save on cost=everyday Walmart Spark low prices. Anyway, since we didn't have to take him to work, we had a couple days off of the daily grind of meals on wheels (aka eating the food I prepare ahead of time in the car), parks, the library and loads of walking. We were gearing up to go outside on a particularly sunny day-- sunscreen, hat, the works. When I put Miles' hat on, he instructed me, "No, this way" and put his cute little chubby hand in some awkward position. Then he set me straight and turned that hat around:

Cool Miles and The Hat
Somewhere between here and there, Miles started smiling like a goon for pictures. I think it all began when we started "taking pictures" in the mirror after bath time... saying "cheese" and "stinky feet" (I think of you every time, Linz). So he especially tries to smile and it ends up a little something like this:


No comments:
Post a Comment