The day before Dave's birthday, we went up to the North Shore here in MN. We heard it's definitely something we should see while we lived here. We were definitely hoping for a lot more fall colors, but it was still fun to get out and see something new.
The only time we took some pictures was at a lighthouse and a waterfall.

This lighthouse-- the split rock lighthouse-- is on Lake Superior. It's pretty, but you have to pay like 8 bucks a pop to get in! We didn't pay. Shocker.




Lake Superior.

There were lots of aspen trees around. I love aspens-- there are way too many pictures of them in this post.
Miles was diggin' Mr. Shirtless:




Some of the little bit of color. I was amazed at how little color there was.
Gooseberry Falls:







Notice anything about this aspen?
It has mushrooms growing out of it!




Pretty cool, right? I thought so.
No comments:
Post a Comment