Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Up North

We went "up North" to some cabins on a lake (one of the 10,000 in Minnesota) for the MHA program's annual "fishing" trip. Maybe a handful of students fish; the rest are too drunk to do so. It was fun, though, and I was so glad that Miles is older and will sleep anywhere these days. Last year's fishing trip night sleep was so sucktacular, I actually climbed in the play pen Miles wouldn't sleep in. This year was way better and the weather was great!

Here are some pictures from the super pretty night. FYI, these pictures needed no editing. It was just that pretty.







Those little black blurs are the mosquitoes.



The next day we did a little paddle boating and a little water playing. I'd call it a success. And that's that.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos! Looks like a really great place to go fishing. Love the dock.

Kristin said...

Gorgeous pictures.