Our last weekend in OR was spent camping at Crater Lake. It was fun. I like camping. Miles likes it more.

We hiked up to this neato waterfall at Crater Lake National Park. The whole park was beautiful and had great views.

If I don't look too hot from camping, at least I have my Ichiro shirt to make up for it.

Above and below: the pinnacles. After she blew her top, the ash and pumice gathered and eventually eroded away leaving these spires of pumice and ash.

Crater Lake:

That little jagged island out there is called the Phantom Ship.

The lake is at least that dark of blue. This is the kind of place that a picture just doesn't do justice.


You can definitely tell where it was a mountain and it collapsed.
All in all, super cool and a fun weekend.
1 comment:
So beautiful. I think family camping is the best.
Post a Comment