I'm not loving the catch up thing. So I'm just going to try and bust through this stuff.
We got to go to CO for the 4th of July and a Lawson family reunion. It was such a great trip. It was freakin' incredible to get out of Houston and get to those beautiful Rocky Mountains and Denver. We like it there.
We stayed at a cabin in Breckenridge.
Played outside:
That little bird went for the home in the tree.
Not the bird house.
Celebrated Grandma Great's 89th birthday:
Went to the parade:
Dave took these awesome pictures of me:
Grandpa taught the kids about the great Independence Day holiday:
We went on a big hike but couldn't make it to the top because of weather:
So close, yet so far.
We swam and played with cousins:
And played ball most evenings:
Watching Miles bat is so funny and cute:
But I especially love watching him just stand there and not ever seeing the ball:
Focus does wonders:
Sliding home.
I love these three pictures of my brother in law Greg:
The Grandmas.
If you can't tell, Miles had so much fun being with his cousins and playing baseball every night. When it was time to go home he said, "I wish life was different." Ouch! I told him life can't always be like a family reunion, but that's what Heaven will be like.
There he is, my beautiful Dave.
Such a great trip.




































































1 comment:
Love this post! Been wondering how Brek went. Did you catch any group shots or more of kiddos? I haven't seen the cuzzies and kids for years..,
Post a Comment