Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Miles Turned 6

Six.  That's how old Miles is these days.  His birthday is July 14th.  We had a low key birthday with him because he had decided he wanted his party to be in Idaho at Grandma Sally's house.  I was totally down with that.



I let him open one present in the morning on his birthday.  He opened the present from my parents and was pretty ticked to find it was a shirt and tie.  It was pretty funny.  My parents had bought him his birthday gift when they were visiting back in May so it was just a bonus gift anyhow, but Miles was seriously lacking appreciation for it.

To try and cheer him up about it, we made a name tag like Dad:

He chose to have his title be "First Boss."  Good call.

Making and enjoying his chocolate cake.


Opening his presents and cake/candles:








We went to Idaho the day after his birthday and had the party the day after that, I think, which consisted of going out on the lake with his cousins and Grandma Sally and Grandpa Doug and whoever else was there.  I can't remember now.  No one really had time to stay for cake, which Miles was pleased as punch about because that meant more for him!
























Miles is sure one heck of a great six year old and we love him!

No comments: