Time.






I feel so lucky. My life is, for now, loaded with time. I don't have a crazy time consuming church calling, or soccer practice, or piano lessons, or anywhere to go. People always think it's so odd that I like to stay home and I don't care to get out much. Mind you I
do like to get out and do stuff, but I can wait. I want to soak up all this time while I have it. I love having time to watch Miles learn and grow. I love it that I have time to read Miles a book whenever he brings me one or plops his butt on my lap. I love having time when Dave has time. I love it that I have time to read things that are important to me and make me want to be better. I'm quite certain my life will not always be so simple and sweet, so I love it more than I could ever articulate, and I hope I never forget it.
2 comments:
Good for you. Way to soak it up and not feel like you need to fake busy-ness.
I was you...oh about nine years ago. YIKES I am sooo old! I loved it too. I'm so glad you realize how fabulous this precious time is. Now that my life is full with piano, dance, soccer, homework, church calling etc...I have no time. None. And that is okay too. Every season is a blessing if you take the time to enjoy each one.
Miles is so lucky to have a mommy that gets it.
Post a Comment