What would I do without Dave? Who would make me laugh?
The other night I got some peas out of the freezer and found this:

A nickle-sized hole (at the biggest) that Dave cut. I left it that way, and shook out 2 or 3 peas at a time in memory of Dave. It's nice that he leaves me funny reminders of him whilst he's away at school all day and night.

Apparently, I had Miles' laundry spread all over the couch.

But rather than move anything or say anything, Dave just squishes his butt in a one inch spot with a pack of soap poking his side. Maybe not funny to anyone else, but it's funny to me, and I'm his wife. So I win.
Miles:


That's all.
1 comment:
Isn't it funny how guys will do anything to make space for themselves without doing any other work!! "Thanks Dave!!!" Is what Ashley really wants to say. Now, go help put those clothes and soap away!!! Love ya Dave!!!
Post a Comment