Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Never gets old

Maybe it gets old to other people, but we never get tired of the beautiful scenery all around us.


I can shoot sun rays out of my hand, and I'm pretty excited about it!








I'm feeling ready for warm weather. Time to actually do something with all this beautiful scenery instead of just look at it.

3 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

hey are you guys going to be home this weekend? say maybe sunday? we are coming up on Saturday to go to the triple play/ raptor reef fun park for Cambree's birthday and spending the night. I was hoping maybe we could see you for a few minutes on sunday? let me know. If I don't hear from you, I will probably call. your number is still the same right?

xaque said...

i wanna go there. you get nature. we get cement and steel. i like nature.

Marissa said...

Sweet Mary, I like these pictures!