Yet so far.


We made a trip in hopes of a hike to Fern Falls, but wound up with icy roads and lots of pictures instead. What can you do? Next time... in the summer.

At least it was gorgeous scenery all along the way.

The rocks in the mountains were super cool...

and everything was so green.


The river kept us company for all of our drive.

For much of our drive, there was the prettiest forest I've ever seen right out the window.


We walked around in it for a while... saw some Moose tracks, an animal/critter/giant cold dwelling snake hole, poop... the usual.

So green.

Giant tree trunk.

Pretty mountain sides.
Groovy icicles:





And we did see
a waterfall. I say, don't make the drive unless you are going to get to do the hike.

Or unless you have this to keep you company.
1 comment:
Did you have Miles with you? I think that trip would have been torture for me if C was along.
Great pics. That last picture is the closest I have ever been to Dave.
Post a Comment