We are so glad our friends invited us to the local arena football game. I really can't remember how long ago it was. A week? Maybe two. Very relevant facts, I know.
...and out of focus, hat-wearing host (just in case you forgot what Dave looks like, or you are really bad a the process of elimination). This picture is of the guys watching the game...
Good thing we didn't have any boogers...The Shock won, AND scored over 60 points, so everyone got free chalupas from Taco Bell. Dave went to three different hander outer people to cheat the system and get three free chalupas. So sneaky. Anyway, Dave gets pretty jazzed about free stuff, so we went to Taco Bell at 11pm only to find out that they wanted us to donate to help a teen graduate high school AND buy something else of the menu in order to get that free chalupa. When the drive thru girl asked us about donating money Dave said, "Naw, they can get themselves through high school." We are so compassionate. (Actually, we did give pizza to a bum just a couple weeks ago. We even obliged when he asked if he could have two slices. Pushy bum.) So we bought a 32 cent water and got a free chalupa. I drank water, Dave ate a greasy, grimy, gopher gutty chalupa.
Thanks to our pals for inviting us along! We'll have to bring you over our other two chalupas and a couple waters to show our thanks.






2 comments:
you guys do such exciting things. is ro's computer going to let you look at this comment if i sign my name emily haycock? that's pretty awesome. i hope nolan isn't googling haycocks.
p.s. I just found out yesterday I'm going to be in your area july 22-25. We'll be staying at that fancy hotel with the delicious gooeys. Slumber party!!! Want to hang out? I'm going for work so I'm going to be busy but I'm sure I can pencil you guys in if you're lucky. Is this the longest/lamest comment ever?
That was the ONLY picture you got of me...really...that is so gross! Seriously you could have given me a heads up that I needed some lip gloss...
You guys were awesome company, we must get together again soon, just promise not to spill booze on my shoes!
Post a Comment